What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
– Napoleon Hill
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, honorable, whatever is, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
What is a Master Mind?
How do you attain success? The Bible has a clear notion of this. To succeed, you must meditate on the Book of the Law, day and night.
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous. (Joshua 1:8)
The Bible tells us that to be successful, your mind needs to be soaked in the Word of God so that you will do what it says. The author of Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill, described the Master Mind as the “coordination of knowledge, effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose.” The Bible tells us that your mind and actions must be harmoniously linked with the Word of God to experience prosperity and success.
Hill emphasized the need to coordinate knowledge and effort towards a definite purpose. Like the Bible, being a Master Mind requires action, learning, organized effort, and a solid end. Think about it:
- You need to read, meditate, and do everything written in the Word. In short, there should be action.
- You need to study the Word of God in order to gain
- You cannot to one time. It does not happen by chance. It would help if you did it day and night. It would help if you had an organized one. Would it help if you had? Because you want to be prosperous. This is a definite
Hill tells us, “power is essential for success in the accumulation of money.” The Word of God is power. The most significant power we can ever have is to have faith in God’s Word. The concept of the Master Mind is when like-minded people come together and plan their actions based on similar ideals and values, the fruits of their labor will be significantly more successful than when one tries to do it alone.
How can a Christian experience a more powerful walk? When he joins together with other Christians. Consider these Bible scriptures.
- Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens (Proverbs 27:17)
- And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. (1 Thessalonians 5:10)