What is the difference between a Master Mind and any other kind of mind?
What does a Master Mind think of?
Let us look at the Master Mind and the Slave Mind side by side.
|Slave Mind||Master Mind|
|Mere creature of circumstance||Driven by God’s will|
|Lacks guidance and control of his life||Proceeds the true course of his life|
|Like a dumb, driven animal||A strong-willed, intelligent man|
|Slave to his thoughts and feelings||Purposeful and consciously controls one’s behavior|
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
There are three conditions of human mentality, where do you belong in?
- Mental Slavery – The mind is the slave of the outside forces and influence
- Partial Freedom – The mind is largely controlled by outside influences, while a the same time have a limited amount of voluntary control and acquired direction
- Mental Mastery – The mental faculties have been brought under the control of the will and judgment.
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
Much of our weakness begins with our moods. Maybe we don’t feel like doing something we know we should, or we feel like doing something we know we shouldn’t. Moods impact our experiences, actions, and interactions—as well as the results of each. Using the power of our mind, however, we can master them.
Conscious control is the main point of difference between the Slave mind and the Master Mind.
- What instances reveal to you that you have a slave mentality? What can you do to master this area of your life?
- Analyze what you notice about moods in your life. What do you do to master your moods?
- When you do master your moods, how do you feel about it?
- When you don’t master (or control) your moods, how do you feel?
- What are you committed to doing about mastering your moods?
Over time—but only with practice— your self-discipline and self-mastery grow stronger. When you have self-discipline in a situation that tempts you to give in to immediate gratification, you have self-mastery in the moment. In what ways do you have self-discipline? And in what ways do you still need to develop self-discipline?
When it comes to your finances, do you feel that poverty and circumstances have limited you? How come? What can your Master Mind potentially do to change this mindset?
When we allow our moods to rule our lives and beat our mind-power, we’re in mental slavery. Renewing our minds renews our power to overcome.
Prophetic wisdom and anointing await you. Connect for a personal prophecy.
Join our LIVE Conference Call!
1) Call 515-604-9266
2) Go to startmeeting.com, and use the login: BishopJordan