The more we grow in the Lord, the more we want to serve Him and fulfill His purposes here on earth. In this stage, we experience a God-given hunger that leads us either to an area of ministry where the gift of prophecy can be tested or used, or to further training in the use of the prophetic gift (1 Cor. 14:1). In this stage, we are faced with crossroads as to how we want to grow. The common theme is the desire to grow in the prophetic ministry. In this stage you can experience the following:
- You may have a growing interest and curiosity in the gift of prophecy. This can be an early indication of your giftedness.
- An increased sense of hunger for God Himself
- Desire for the operation of the gift of prophecy in your life.
- A felt need that you would like to see met by the use of the prophetic gift—e.g., praying for someone who needs guidance.
For every gift, one of the first signs is desire. God is a good God. He is the One who gives you the desire so that He can fulfill it. Don’t underestimate the importance of this stage. If you desire the gift of prophecy, it is likely to be an indication that you have a prophetic gift, especially if it is accompanied by early signs of the gift being operational in your life.
God is a good God. He is the One who gives you the desire so that He can fulfill it.
I want to personally invite you to our LIVE CONFERENCE CALL and get exclusive access to our prophetic conversations.
1) Call 515-604-9266
2) Go to startmeeting.com, and use the login: BishopJordan