Spicy Mixed Greens and Fruit Smoothie
Total: 10 min | Prep: 5 min | Yield: 1 serving
- 1 Ripe Burro Banana
- 1/2 Red or Fuji or any Sweet Apple
- 1/2 cup Fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 cups Mixed Mizuna Greens
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
Method of Preparation:
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and serve.
- If mixture is too thick, add a little plant milk of your choice to give it a creamier flavor. If not, you can add more orange juice or water to thin it out.